We grow the people who grow your business.
We provide market-tested and proven leadership development programs—all designed to create the kind of inspired and trust-filled environment where the 9 Success Factor Mindsets of vision, passion, perseverance, creativity, compassion, risk-taking, self-motivation, seizing opportunities, and positive thinking can thrive and flourish. In such an atmosphere, leaders and those they lead become engaged, self-directed, innovative, and accountable. They routinely and consistently produce remarkable results
Grow your people now!
SuccessFactorsInc.Net, founded by Dr. Julie Miller, provides market-tested and proven employee training and development programs where participants gain clarity around their key talents and how to align their personal and professional goals with the organization’s vision and mission. Our Success programs ensure your employees and leaders become self-directed and produce accountable results.
Learn more about our programs and assessments. Better yet, give us a call and let’s talk!
About the Founder
Our team brings decades of business acumen to the company, having consulted, trained and coached at all levels (from CEO to individual contributor) with wide-ranging sizes and types of business (startups to established Fortune 500 companies).
We are clear on what it takes to be successful—on what individuals and companies need in order to thrive and flourish. We are clear that having employees infused with the nine “Success Factor Mindsets” contribute to high performance, inspired and engaged workplaces and increased bottom-line profits.
- Growth and development is not only possible, it is a natural function of life.
- The 9 Success Factors Mindsets are critical to success and the source of extraordinary results, fulfilled visions, and joyful lives.
- Learning is fun and engaging.
- Inspiring, deep conversation lifts individuals and businesses.
- Relationships are the heart and soul of transformation.
- People are capable of change; traits and abilities are not fixed nor unalterable.
- People can reach their potential so that they can experience happier and more satisfied lives and successful careers.